Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Back in Nov. 2017 Photobucket sent me an email stating that if I did not upgrade to a much more expensive account that my old account would be automatically be downgraded to a free account and that I would no longer have 3rd party hosting.

Do NOTHING and your account will be converted to a FREE account. Seems clear enough.

Months later I received another email telling me to be sure my credit card was current because my account was about to be charged.

I immediately went to their site and found (in the very small print hidden at the bottom of the page) instructions to cancel my account. It seems the ONLY way is through email. I sent the email and weeks later got confirmation that my account was converted to a FREE account with no 3rd party hosting.

Done deal right? I thought so but a couple weeks later my credit card WAS charged. WTH???

I complained to both my credit card company and to Photobucket but was told tough $#!t. Pound sand, your NOT getting your money back.

I even sent the email confirming that my account HAD been converted to a FREE account still I got "POUND SAND" your not getting you money back!

Where can I sign up for a class action lawsuit???

Product or Service Mentioned: Photobucket Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments