Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

First of all I had stored pictures on the account from several years ago and even again 2 years ago. I log in again because I found my info and remembered that I may have some photos on here that I would really like to have back, well guess what there are NO Photos connected to my account!!!

WTF and on top of that the website is so un-functional due to the mass amount of ads that you probably can't do much of anything anyway! I cant even cancel my account or give a reason because the 5 ads that pop up freeze my computer.

Do not trust this company with your memories! I wont fully know what I lost, but at least I do have the last 5 or so years backed up to other places.

Product or Service Mentioned: Photobucket Cloud Storage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: If you want your company to succeed maybe fix the issues and dont delete photos becuase of account inactivity. Contact your customers with plenty of time and do a call to action for updates. You cant put a price on memories. .

I didn't like: Lack of ability to download albums even after paying fee, Account recivery process, Unilateral change almost tantamount to blackmail.

Comments